Because 84% of heart attacks happen at home or in public places, the best way to save a life is if there's a working AED close by. HeartSine's samaritan PAD® was designed specifically for use in public places by the minimally-trained rescuer. Visual and voice/icon prompts walk the rescuer through the process. This is a sophisticated piece of equipment that can be used on adults or children. The battery and electrode pads are inside the "all-in-one" Pad-Pak™ and share a single expiration date. With each samaritan PAD purchase, also receive the adult pad-pak, a storage/carrying case, data port, quick instruction card, CPR poster and user manual. A Medical Authorization Form is included in the sale of each unit.
NOTE: Good Samaritan laws protect AED owners.
- Battery and 1 set of defibrillation pads in an "all-in-one" system cartridge, with only 1 expiration date to monitor
- Each unit enables a samaritan® PAD unit to provide >6 hours of continuous monitoring or 30 shocks
- The PAD will provide a prompt when battery power is down to 10 shocks or less
- Each Pak is rated for 3.5 years of use (both pads and batteries) from date of manufacture
- For patients 8 years to Adult, or patients >55 lbs (25 kg